Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

before and after - tv corner

In my post yesterday I totally forgot to include a picture of our TV situation before we upgraded to the new dresser. Because it took so long to finish this dresser I will have to milk it for as many posts as I can ;) This and the fact that my week was pretty hectic and exhausting again, with no time to prepare a post for today, gave me the idea to just show you before and after shots of our TV corner.

Looking forward to catching up on sleep this weekend and volunteering at the Open House New York Weekend again. Hopefully I will be able to share my experience with you again within the upcoming weeks. Have an awesome weekend!


4 comments:

  1. And it's perfect in place! I can't believe how well it fits in that little nook! And the wood looks so beautiful alongside the brick. Really, really nice. I loved reading about your Open House experiences last year. Can't wait to hear what happens this year! Happy weekend dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you trying to torture me nina? ohm'gosh, i just love it so much. it's so perfect and i love the stain and everything. i am crying and now i am going to look on craigslist for the 8 millionth time. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that the 'before' was particularly offensive or anything, but the after just fits the space SO much better and is so much more 'you.' Especially knowing how much work went into getting to that 'after'! Have fun at Open House! I loved hearing about it last year from you & Santa. Have a good weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo! Well done Nina! Someday i will visit your home. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...