Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

happy friday

Today you can find over at Homestilo today with a little gift guide for the retro lover. I hope you will visit Santa and her beautiful blog! 

Our bathroom renovation is in full swing and it looks like we will be painting both rooms over the weekend. The camera on the photo stands for all the photos I took that I still have to go through for next weeks posts and of course the ones I will be taking this weekend...

Do you have any plans for the upcoming weekend? Whatever your plans are I hope you will have a great one!

 

11 comments:

  1. Have a wonderfully productive weekend Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! I had a lot of fun putting it together!

      Delete
  3. Take tons of photos of the painting process! And good luck with it! Painting can be such a pain sometimes, but the results are always worth it. LOVED your gift guide over at Santa's! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Painting is almost done! Now it is time for the not so fun part, painting the trim etc...

      Delete
  4. Thanks again Nina for the amazing gift guide!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I really enjoyed the research!

      Delete
  5. I really enjoyed your gift guide on Santa's blog for all the mid-century goodness. You've got fantastic taste. ;) Well, can't wait to see what magic is hiding in that camera. Hope you accomplished a lot over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really enjoyed sharing it! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...