Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

week forty

Can you believe the year only has twelve weeks left? If time keeps flying by like it was the whole year Christmas will be here in no time...

I had a pretty busy weekend because it was Open House New York weekend. On Saturday I worked as a volunteer with Santa at One Museum Mile but we managed to squeeze in a visit of private residence before starting our shift at 11am. I took a lot of photos all weekend that I want to share with you this week. From the roof terrace at One Museum Mile you have a gorgeous view of Central Park, the building sits right at the Northeast corner of the park and of course I will write a post about the experience as well. On Sunday P and I visited four more participating sites and it involved a lot of walking, riding the subway and more walking. Today I feel like I had a good work out yesterday and my whole body is sore. No pain, no gain ;)

Hope you had an equally fun weekend! Have a great start into week forty one!


8 comments:

  1. WHAT?! I do NOT like thinking of the year like that - I have so much other stuff I still want to do! AHHH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize it until I wrote the post and I was shocked! Still have so many things I want to do this year...

      Delete
  2. Twelve weeks??! Oh my gosh, that makes it sound so short! Yikes. I want to hear/see more about OHNY at some point, too! I love your outfits, have I told you that a million times before? You always use color so smartly. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin! I will post more about OHNY soon...

      Delete
  3. 12 weeks- the pressure! Had a great time at One Museum Mile with you Nina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the heat is on! I had a great time too! Hopefully we can work again next year...

      Delete
  4. This might be my favorite collage yet! I can't wait to see your photos from OHNY...Oh, to have gone! Lovelovelove!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren! Hopefully my posts about my OHNY experience will make you feel like you've been there in person...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...