Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

woman vs chair - round 3

My class last Thursday was actually pretty fun because I started to cut the new fabric I'm going to use to reupholster my chair. I cut out all the pieces needed and want to start pinning them together to start sewing. The first cut was pretty hard because I worried too much about wasting fabric but I ended up not even using half of the fabric I bought. There is enough left for a second chair, which I need to hunt down somewhere in the depths of the internet or our basement...

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Another K.O. to the chair. I only wish I had a basement for storage of found treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I need to take a class like that! I'd love to learn to reupholster something. Just think of all the things I could do!! Muhaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eee! It's coming along beautifully! Great fabric choice! When you're finishing with this masterpiece you'll have plenty of confidence to do a second one. Then you'll have a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good, looking good. I think you should enlist Erin and her super sleuth internet skills to track down a second chair for you. Your chair definitely needs a friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still can't believe I'm kicking the chairs butt so far! :)

    Therese, yes Erin really is a internet researcher extraordinaire and I might have to ask her to help me with her skills. One can never have too many chairs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, look at u cutting out and creating patterns ... wonderful!!! Go ! Go ! Go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...