Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

week two

Sorry I didn't post this on Monday but after a short weekend trip to Germany I came back on Sunday with a bad cold. Not that this would be enough a broken boiler was waiting for us at home. Bummer! Dragged myself to work just to be able to stay in a warm place ;) I felt and looked like a zombie all week and couldn't even get myself to post a prepared post. But I am happy to report that the heat is back on and I'm starting to feel better.

On my whirlwind trip to Germany I spent 2 days in Hanover but only ventured into the city once. I actually went to college in Hanover so I knew much of the sights but it was nice to be back. Since it was raining the whole time I went from one coffee shop to the next for a cup of tea. On Saturday we drove up to Hamburg (my hometown) because that's were we had to catch our plane on Sunday morning. We stayed at a hotel near the airport but also took a trip into the city to see the harbor. So much stress but also so much fun!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


1. Altes Rathaus - Hanover 2. Hanover 3. Tee Stuebchen - Hanover 4. Kroepcke Station - Hanover (used to be a station I got off or on the tram a lot) 5. Landungsbruecken - Hamburg 6. Landungsbruecken - Hamburg 7. Rickmer Rickmers - Hamburg 8. Hamburg Harbour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...