Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

week one

I can't believe the first week of 2012 is already over...Started to play with my new retro camera app and here are some of the pictures I took so you can see what I have been up to...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1. enjoyed the sunset from my office window 2. went to a hockey game (NJ Devils vs. FL Panthers) Devils won. Yay! 3. took advantage of 60 degree weather on Saturday and sanded my dresser 4. sanded dresser (not quite finished yet) 5. sewed buttons back onto two winter coats 6. got a little surprise from a friend 7. took down christmas decorations 8. dropped a box with 4 ornaments


6 comments:

  1. It was fun! :) Hopefully I'll finish soon so I can post an update on the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome app! I love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to upgrade my phone so that I can get this new photo app, too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pics - do you do the 365 challenge?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw the app is free!

    I don't participate in the 365 challenge because I'm too lazy and forgetful to take a picture everyday ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...