Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

blog award

Back in August I got a blog award from A76. Thank you so much!

I'm very sorry that it took me so long to reply to it.
A76 nominated me for the "tell me about you" award. So I'll have to share 7 things about me now...

Photobucket

1. In my lunch break I like to stop by Home Depot. This one is probably one of the nicest looking ones from the outside.

Photobucket

2. I love french fries with Mayo. My favorite fries are the ones from In-N-Out Burger. Maybe it's because I only get them about once or twice a year.

Photobucket

3. Another food obsession of mine is licorice.

Photobucket

4. I like to ride my bike. If the weather is nice (no rain/snow) I'll bike to the train station to get to work.

Photobucket

5. I love fall with all the beautiful colored leaves.


Photobucket

6. This is the view from my office window.

Photobucket

7. I want to take an upholstery class so I can reupholster this chair and hopefully many more after that.

Photobucket


You're more than welcome to share something about you as well! :)

2 comments:

  1. Toll, dass Du mitgemacht hast! Ich bin ja ein klein wenig neidisch auf Deinen Büroausblick, der ist kaum zu toppen :) In-n-out-Burger kenn ich leider nur dem Namen nach, habe gehört, dass die toll sein sollen... Bekommst Du denn vernünftige Lakritze in NJ? Wenn nicht kann ich Dir gerne ein Care-Paket schicken!
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. An den Ausblick habe ich mich langsam "gewoehnt", zuerst musste ich mich jeden Morgen kneifen, um zu sehen, dass er auch echt ist ;)

    Lakritze gibt es, aber nicht so eine gute Auswahl wie in D. Vielleicht sollten wir mal Lakritze gegen amerikanische Suessigkeiten tauschen...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...