Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

happy thanksgiving!

Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving!

Although I'm more than a week late I still want to show you some pictures of our table. We were a total of nine people and had to put an extra table next to our dining table to fit everone. That's why I didn't have a table cloth that fits. Not that I have a lot of table cloths to choose from, I own 3. So off we went to Ikea to get a matching one for one that we already have. But we found out that they didn't carry that one anymore. Bummer! Waiting in line to pay for the other stuff we bought we passed the christmas wrapping paper and I just bought three rolls of brown packing paper to use it as my table cloth. To add some color I used colored paper as my placemats with a little Happy Thanksgiving stamp in one corner. I'm no Martha Stewart but I still like the outcome of my first Thanksgiving table.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...